Saturday, October 20, 2007
Lot's of time on my hands?
This week was pretty much non-eventful which I hate to say was wonderful. The week went fast and nothing bad, scary or expensive happened. I have been doing a lot of snooping around other blogs and the one I found most interesting this week was www.lauragallagher.com/blog/ you can find it through my "ordinary mom" link. On one of her previous posts she talks about SMART Habit Saturday. Saving Money, Associations, Resources and Time, I really never knew there were people out there that actually think this stuff up and not get paid for it, well maybe she does get paid for it, but it sound very interesting and makes making new good habits easy. I am always up for self improvement, so I am definitely going to give it a try. I want to try to make my bed every morning, clean off my counter top every night and walk my dogs three nights a week, I used her suggestions because as all of you know I am pretty perfect already. I will let you know how it goes, if it isn't going so well you won't hear one word.Did I tell you I want to start scrapbooking for the kids. When will I find all this time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment