Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Love My Freinds!

Last night Sage, Jer, Travis and Marissa came over for dinner and we had a great time. I woke up this morning and immediately wanted to blog. Sage I expect you to do the same. Girls, why didn't we get the camera out? At least we could have taken pics of our beautiful pizzas we made. I want to start a tradition to get together once a month at each others house, want to? Maybe if we set time aside to do it on the calendar we will actually do it. The kid's were out of control but at least they were good for a few laughs. Wyatt woke up bright and early at 6am, good thing Garon is a morning person. It took Gabrielle till 9:30 to come around, she's my good one. Did I mention, I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

No comments: