Our weekends have been so great lately that it is all I can think about. The one coming up means Julian for apple and pumpkin pickin. We were going to wait till October 20th but Garon swears that it will be crazy that weekend, oh well I am ready anyway. Fall here we come!
Gabrielle made "Playground Patrol" I am so proud of her, I asked her what it meant and she said she gets to help with the kinders at lunch assisting them with opening their milk and throwing away their trash, how cute. It seems like just yesterday when Gabrielle was a kinder. Time fly's so fast now a'days. Wyatt is doing great at preschool I think he is the most popular with the girls, he came home the other day and wanted to kiss just about everything even the front door. I wonder who is teaching him these things?
So, Marissa what is the date? You know I am ready! Oh yea, you can now comment on my blog, cause you know I really want to know what you have to say.
I am off to get dinner done, tonight it is Braised Apple and Sauerkraut Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes, yummy!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
It's fall fun. It's just a perfect time of year. Congrats to your playground gaurd! I wouldn't worry about Wyatt unless he begins running around the playground naked, not that he likes to be naked or anything. I'm thinking Nov. 17th, but I have to make sure Trav isn't working, and pardon me, but how to you braise? I can bake, briol, sautee, grill, pan fry and sear, but im not sure about braise!
Love ya
It's fall fun. It's just a perfect time of year. Congrats to your playground gaurd! I wouldn't worry about Wyatt unless he begins running around the playground naked, not that he likes to be naked or anything. I'm thinking Nov. 17th, but I have to make sure Trav isn't working, and pardon me, but how to you braise? I can bake, briol, sautee, grill, pan fry and sear, but im not sure about braise!
Love ya
Sorry, I got impatient!
Post a Comment