Friday, March 28, 2008

Yeah Friday!

Big suprise, Gabs has another competition this weekend. So my mom and I are taking Gabs and her best friend to Palm Springs for what is to be a dueling competition, I say dueling because they will be competing against bitter rivals the Bullets. I'm not worried, Gabs team is so on top of their routine they will be great. Our girls weekend away means G and Wy get to spend the whole weekend doing boy stuff, Wy is very excited, that means he gets to go to the park and play with dad. My excitement is not only to watch my beautiful daughter dance her heart out but nearby is an outlet mall I can't' wait to get to. Quicksilver -for hooded sweatshirts for Wy, Nike- for soccer shoes for Wy and Etnies, for both kids who seam to be outgrowing shoes every month. By the way I haven't forgotten about Easter I just have yet to download my pictures. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Missie said...

Hope you had lots of fun!