Monday, March 3, 2008

It's been a long time














































Gosh, it has been so long! So much has happened since my last post. We have all been so sick! So wish us luck cause in just a few days we are all flying to Disneyworld for a huge competition for Gabs. Okay, so here a mish mash of pictures to update y'all. Gabs last competition was a national and not only did they place #1 out of 6 teams but they got overall high score out of 6 #1 teams in their division which made them Grand Champions! During the competition weekend we got the kids over to Knotts Berry Farm and they had a great time, Wy really liked the food, I mean candy. Wy turned 4 and we spent his birthday along with a bunch of family and friends at Kidsville a great playplace. The same day Wyatt turned 4, Kim and Nicky were down for Baby Aidans beautiful shower, don;t you love the cake. So like I mentioned before we will be going to Disneyworld and I promise I will have many pictures to share.

















No comments: