Monday, June 30, 2008
It Will Be So Hard To Go Back
Garon's work gave us tickets to the Padre game on Sunday, box seats! All the foremen and thier spouses were invited to watch the game in this suite type of room with the most amazing view of the game. I hardly noticed how the game was going, good thing cause it was not pretty. We had a full fridge of all types of beer, wine, sodas and water (our own bathroom, thank goodness!). The food was amazing, basically any appetizer you could think of including my fave Coconut Shrimp and good ol' hotdogs. Towards the end of the game a line started to form going out of the suite (I though we were being evacuated) until one of the newly pregnant wives excitedly informed me the dessert cart had arrived, and wow it was just like Willy Wonkas factory! I don't think I could ever go back to sitting in the stands and have to get up and sqeeze by a row of people just to pee and have to get my own drinks, well maybe I will, I don't think I could afford to rent one af those fantasy suites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oh, those suites are fun!! Matt and I have been a few times.
Post a Comment