I would like to apologize in advance for my run on sentences.
I have never really posted anything but pictures and labels but I thought I would try something new today since my blog hasn't had anything new since little Jillie was born. So, what has been happening around the Smith house you ask, or didn't ask. Gab's moved up a level in cheer and has been practicing her heart out on her tucks and tumbles. She recently performed with her friends in the school talent show to the song, get this "Can't touch this " by MC Hammer. She couldn't believe I knew the words, what a cool mom I can sometimes be. She will be graduating 5th grade in a month her excitement is not for the promotion but for the cute red wedge heels I bought her from Nordies, she didn't even care about the dress I got her as long as it matched the shoes, I have said this before and will say it again, "Am I really sure she is mine or could she just possibly be Sage's?" I was seriously thinking about private school and when that couldn't happen, it was possibly home schooling. Unfortunately the decision wasn't about her as much as it was about me. I want so much to protect her from the evils of the outside world, even if it meant locking her up in a tower like Rapunzel or Sleeping Beauty (not sure about which fairy tale). So I took a huge leap and enrolled her in middle school hoping for the best but keeping private school in my back pocket, just in case.
Wy loves his preschool, everyday he wakes up tells me it is Saturday and there is no school, thinking he is tricking me and that I will actually believe him, I do, two days a week. He is being promoted to Pre-K this month, which is a bit more complex of a class and get's down to the nitty-gritty they will need in Kindergarten. So it should be getting a little more exciting for him. He is really full of energy and a very curious child it takes alot to keep him occupied. Wy just had his last soccer game at NCSP, he had such a great time, not playing soccer but hanging with other punks his age. We are looking for a different sport that might peak his interest more.
Garon and I are doing great. We made the decision to possibly not go out to Maui but to start working on our back yard. It has been alot of work but it is finally getting started this week. We have had tractors in our backyard for about a week and a half and next up is concrete! Garon is very busy at work and extremely tired, so getting home and having so much manual labor in the back has been hard. I am so lucky and proud. We lost Garons grandpa this week, it was kind of expected and not expected. He would be turning 90 tomorrow which is quite a remarkable age to make it to. He will be missed greatly and it has been hard for the kids because he has been such a Great Grandpa, no pun intended.
This blog was started to keep my busy, and far away besties informed and I pledge that is what it will do. Love you all!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment