Monday, April 21, 2008
Wy's First Soccer Game
Wy had his first soccer game this past Sunday, this is a non-competitive league and these kids are just the cutest. Our coach wasn't there so G had to go and assist with the game, he was able to give Wy pointers throughout the game and they sure worked, he kicked two goals, in his own teams goal. Wy kept running throughout the game I was wondering where he got all that energy. I swear I didn't see his feet stop moving the whole time. He might not have been near the ball but those little feet were on fire. I kept wondering what G might have told him, well come to fin out G told him on the way to the game to follow the ball and keep running. Poor kid took it literally, he was exhausted! But it sure was cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment