The evening started at Cocina Del Charro and low and behold we ran into Emily! It has been a long time since we have seen her.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Dinner with Friends
Sage, Jer, Garon and I finally met for dinner. We lead such bus lives our get togethers are far and few between. We are trying to work on that.
The evening started at Cocina Del Charro and low and behold we ran into Emily! It has been a long time since we have seen her.
Next we decided to stop at a pub we walk by everytime we go to Cruisin Grand, it ended up having a really good Raggae band, but boy did we feel old. Look at Sage and I, we felt so hip and young to be out at a bar, we even got carded and given these cool wrist bands.
Aren't we cute!



The evening started at Cocina Del Charro and low and behold we ran into Emily! It has been a long time since we have seen her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I have been meaning to you call. We had so much fun. Jer was completely worthless on Saturday. He hasn't had that much to drink in a long time. Never got off the couch all weekend =-)
I would have loved to have been there with all of you. I know what you mean I am starting to feel old when I go out as well.
Post a Comment