Okay Amber I will do it. Finally!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
I will tag Sage, Marrisa, Kim and Nicky. Kim and Nicky I am emailing you this so you might just finally set up your blog, come on!
Be prepared, these are very random I am not all that weird I don't think.
1. I love my husband and kids so much, if I sit and think about them I start to physically ache in my chest.
2. My biggest fear is to lose one of my family members, I even get emotional thinking about it.
3. I love my best friend Sage so much, I secretly want to trade lives with her for just one day. To be able to take an uninterrupted nap in a clean beautiful house with a husband who cooks, um and with no kids. Just one day would be perfect.
4. I have an addiction to crafts and scrapbooking, even though I don't do it all that much I still read the magazines and search the web for different ideas.
5. I live vicariously through my cheerleader daughter, she is strong, athletic and beautiful. She also get's to wear fun make-up and a cute uniform for her competitions.
6. My house might not look like it but I am a total fanatic about a clean house, I try to live up to my standards but most of the time I fail miserably.
7. I have a fear of cutting my hair short.
8. I want to live in Kauai and run a fruit and veggie stand for the tourists, I was surprised when I couldn't find a good one while we were there.
I am running out of things to tell.
9. I love to sleep, be in bed, lay my head on the pillow and never get up.
10. I am very high anxiety and bossy, but everyone already knows that.
Love you all!
Tagged
1. Sage
2. Marrisa
3. Kim
4. Nicky
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm with you on #3. I would want to change lives with her too sometimes. Not just lives but her body too. She has the nicest legs. Jer totally rocks as well. I wish I had a husband that cooked. Mine cleans so I'm okay there. Oh, and I would want her clothes and shoes. Everytime I see her she has a new pair of jeans on! Thanks for the advice about Ella. Right now she's in the baby bjorn as I type this. I'll try swadeling s/p? her tomorrow for a nap. Love ya!
Post a Comment