Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I do not feel bad about stealing this!
























Okay, if you really know me you know that I love to browse other peoples blogs. It is my favorite past time other than just about a hundred other things. Well one day I was browsing and found a blog where they had a weekly post about one thing they are grateful for. So I will start now, pictures to be added later.

I am grateful for MILK AND COOKIES! Wy's favorite food group. It is the only things that truly calms and satisfies him. As you all know he can be a little high strung so anything I can do to alleviate this I do. Temper tantrums go away instantly, it is amazing. I know, I know I really need to work on his love for healthy nutritious food, but really, does 4 servings of Milk and Cookies a day really hurt?

No comments: