Ok, so now I am officially 30. This was the best birthday ever. I saw all of my great friends and all of my loving family and I am so content. We partied hard at my brother and sister-in-laws house,"thanks Chris and Amy" as hard as thirty year old can party. Garon, the love of my life gave me the most beautiful diamond earrings. The kids were absolute angels and I had everyone I love around me.
Monday, September 24, 2007
So 30 Has Come!
Ok, so now I am officially 30. This was the best birthday ever. I saw all of my great friends and all of my loving family and I am so content. We partied hard at my brother and sister-in-laws house,"thanks Chris and Amy" as hard as thirty year old can party. Garon, the love of my life gave me the most beautiful diamond earrings. The kids were absolute angels and I had everyone I love around me.






