Sunday, September 30, 2007
My Productive Weekend
Our weekend started out a little hairy. Friday morning of my favorite day of work (casual jeans Friday) poor baby WyWy threw up all over Finas floor. So the moment I walked out I was called back in to take him home. (Thanks Kim for covering me) That day with a sick, sleepy little boy on the couch mommy started to clean, clean, clean. With our house smelling like pine-sol and pumpkin candle, birthday gift from Miss, I was really feeling the holiday spirit. Saturday Gabrielle and I had to cheer on walkers at the National Brian Tumor Foundation walk along with all the other cheerleaders and their mommies. I was really moving, a couple of the walkers were undergoing treatment and they still were out there walking with everyone else. Sunday, trip to Old Navy for a gift for the little baby next door, my neighbors Don and Christy adopted the most beautiful little boy named of all names "Wyatt", can you saw aww! Pot roast in the crock pot and a clean house thanks to sicky Friday all is well in Smithland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment