Saturday, February 14, 2009

Palm Springs

Amber, Sage, Kristy and myself headed to Palm Springs for an all girls weekend. It was very relaxing to sleep in, have coffee in bed, get a facial and of course shop!

On our way!



Our fabulous room at Miramonte Resort.


Dinner before our spa services!

It was very cold, see the snow. And by the way, we were
all wearing flip flops.


Shopping! I think we got a total of 8 purses between all
of us!


My nice facial, it was wonderful! Sage was trying to steal the spotlight.


Kristy-Amber-Sage-Brigette



Don't we look beautiful!

Drinkies at the bar.

Brigette and Amber


Thanks everyone! I had a great time with y'all!

2 comments:

Jaren said...

Fun, fun!! Now I'm craving a girls weekend get-a-way!!!

Amber said...

Love your pictures. That was such a fun weekend. You made me laugh so hard. Love you tons!