Monday, August 18, 2008
So,
the question has come up in the past and recently on this blog about my sons unders. First of all he is very comfortable in only them, and second he has to wear them backwards. The kid likes to be naked, and I mean all the time so if I can get him to actually wear his unders we are lucky. Even in the evening with the chilly wind blowing on us in the backyard, in bed I can really only get him to wear his bottoms and he hates to sleep in shirts, and swimming he likes to be free as a bird. I am not really sure why he likes to wear them backwards, I am guessing he likes to have more room for the junk. I have tried looking for boxers but unfortunately his size (he can still fit in his 2t clothes) prevents me from finding any. Any of you who have had boys, Amber?, have any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment