
This weekend us girls finally got to get together, this was the first time meeting Aidan, and the first time for most to meet Jillian. Kim, Nic, Tod we were so glad you were able to make it down to spend some time with us. No matter how far or close y'all live, I miss you all so much.

Milky time!

Avery and Jenny, they don't look alike at all.

Um, me.

Um, Garon.

Aunties!

Sage and Jenny, Sage I can't get over how cute your hair looked.

Wyatt and Alexis, two blondies.

The girlz

All my besties!
Do you see me back there?
2 comments:
Great pics Brie! Thanks for having us all over I had so much fun with all of you. Everyones kids are so cute. I look forward to coming over again soon and checking out the backyard when it's all done.
Thanks for having us over Brie! Just as I assumed, Alexis wants to be like Gabrielle! She even suggested the name for new baby girl!! We had a great time! It was soo good to see everyone and meet some new baby faces! Thanks again for hosting!
Post a Comment