I have received rave reviews on my new hair color. Thank you to everyone who commented. My mom hates it, she wants her "blonde baby" back as she puts it.
Can I say right here, I miss my friends! I know, I know, we all lead such busy lives. I did get to hang with Sage, Missie, Alicia and Jenny (for a little) the other night after not seeing them for over a month. It was great, you can tell we are all a little older and more tired but it was the same us. Sage, can we really meet up at that ceramic painting place one of these days? After Miss has the baby we should get her out of the house. Nic, and Kim I saw the pics of your memorial day weekend and saw how big Aiden is already, boo hoo! Okay, so maybe I am just a little emotional and reminiscent today, happens sometimes. Love you all, can't wait till we see each other again, soon!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
My sweet friend I miss you as well. I wish we were all close so that we could get together anytime. Kim and I want to plan a trip down south for the 4th of July, so I hope it works out that we can all get together. PS, I love you with dark hair what a sexy Mamma. You remind me of an actress but I can't think of her name, but Iam sure it will come to me. Take care of yourself and give your family my love.
Post a Comment