Before the Hannah Montana concert Gabrielle was hungry and picked Chick-A-Flick, we reluctantly left the line for the MileyWorld Club party and went to grab a bite. We walked up in line and the cashier whispered to Gabrielle that Hannah Montana was right behind her and guess what? She was! I didn't recognize her until I heard her laugh, what an unmistakable laugh she has. She was so nice and sweet she came over and took a picture with Gabrielle on her way out. What a lucky girl Gabrielle is, here we were trying to win a raffle to meet Miley and guess who showed up right in front of us.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oh my gosh. You lucky girl, Gabrielle. I'm so excited for you. Brie, I tagged you so go to my page and do what it says.
Post a Comment